Visit Grade Three is the Place for Me to join in the fun!
1. I teach in Cape Coral Fl.
2. My position in August will be a new one. I will be the K-2 ESE co-teacher and K-5 RTI Tier 3 support.
3. I've spent the last 24 years teaching 1-3 in all sorts of combinations - multi-age, gen ed, co-taught classroom, ESOL cluster, and Intensive Reading. I've loved all of them and am looking forward to a new experience in August.
4. I started my blog in the middle of June 2012.
5. My blogging tip is the same as Janis....turn off word verification. In fact, I posted about this just the other day. Go to Dashboard. Go to Settings (on the left below layout). Next to Word Verification, click to drop down and check no. Save settings. Yeah...now bloggers will enjoy visiting and leaving comments.